My favorite book

  • Wisdom of Our Fathers-Tim Russert

Favorite Songwriter

John Mayer

About Me

My photo
I am currently in graduate school at The University of Alabama. I am married to Nancy and have 2 children Stephanie and Todd. Stephanie and her husband have blessed us with 2 grandchildren Savannah 4 and Cooper 20 months. I am employed with a national contract foodservice company as a Corporate Controller

My Daughters Family

My Daughters Family
Savannah 4,Stephanie,Steve and Cooper 20 months

My Son and his Wife

My Son and his Wife
Me, Laura, Todd, Wife

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Social Media

It was amazing to me to watch the coverage yesterday of the Tsunami that fortunately did not reach the Hawaiian Islands. Wow, have times changed. In the past we would have to wait until after something happened to see the results. Yesterday, there was live SKYPE video, instant postings to social media and things that I am now familiar with and even understand how they did it. How fortunate we all are to be in the Interactive Technology phenomenon as it happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tommy,
    I saw that you changed your blog to a moderated blog, so just wanted to send you a note to see if you get notified that I posted something. I changed my blog as well, could you post something so I can see if it works? It's really hard to do this blog assignment when no one reads or posts on your blog! I love the cartoon caption at the top of your blog! Take care!

    ReplyDelete