My favorite book

  • Wisdom of Our Fathers-Tim Russert

Favorite Songwriter

John Mayer

About Me

My photo
I am currently in graduate school at The University of Alabama. I am married to Nancy and have 2 children Stephanie and Todd. Stephanie and her husband have blessed us with 2 grandchildren Savannah 4 and Cooper 20 months. I am employed with a national contract foodservice company as a Corporate Controller

My Daughters Family

My Daughters Family
Savannah 4,Stephanie,Steve and Cooper 20 months

My Son and his Wife

My Son and his Wife
Me, Laura, Todd, Wife

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

National Champions

Class is going well so far. I have setup my wiki page and have linked my blog to that page and have changed it about 10 times. I think I have settled on one that is easy to read. Comments welcome. I guess you all can see I am a huge Bama football fan. I was lucky, no that is fortunate to be able to go to the National Championship and experience the game with son number #1 and son #2 (my son in law). I just wish every Alabama fan could have experienced that moment with us. That makes the 4th championship I have seem and 2nd with son #1(Todd). He was 8 years old when we beat Miami in "92.

No comments:

Post a Comment