My favorite book

  • Wisdom of Our Fathers-Tim Russert

Favorite Songwriter

John Mayer

About Me

My photo
I am currently in graduate school at The University of Alabama. I am married to Nancy and have 2 children Stephanie and Todd. Stephanie and her husband have blessed us with 2 grandchildren Savannah 4 and Cooper 20 months. I am employed with a national contract foodservice company as a Corporate Controller

My Daughters Family

My Daughters Family
Savannah 4,Stephanie,Steve and Cooper 20 months

My Son and his Wife

My Son and his Wife
Me, Laura, Todd, Wife

Monday, February 15, 2010

Great Weekend

I have obviously got behind on my daily postings. We kept our grandchildren Cooper and Savannah this past weekend which was just a joy. My life seems to stop when these 2 are around. I have posted a picture of them along with my daughter Stephanie and her husband Steve. Yesterday my son Todd came over and watched the Daytona 500 together something we would attend when he was younger and before he got married. I will post a picture of him and his wife Laura and my grand dog Allie. Taking 12 hours this semester is definitely a challenge but by doing this I will graduate in August of this year if I "take care of business". I am continuing my readings and research for my project on e-Learning in the classroom. I have found many different opinions but hopefully I will be able to express my opinion of this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment