My favorite book

  • Wisdom of Our Fathers-Tim Russert

Favorite Songwriter

John Mayer

About Me

My photo
I am currently in graduate school at The University of Alabama. I am married to Nancy and have 2 children Stephanie and Todd. Stephanie and her husband have blessed us with 2 grandchildren Savannah 4 and Cooper 20 months. I am employed with a national contract foodservice company as a Corporate Controller

My Daughters Family

My Daughters Family
Savannah 4,Stephanie,Steve and Cooper 20 months

My Son and his Wife

My Son and his Wife
Me, Laura, Todd, Wife

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It' March Already!

I cannot believe I turn 56 this month(and so does my wife). The hardest thing to believe however is my baby is turning 30. It seems like just yesterday me and her mom were bringing her home from the hospital. Now she has a 4 year old and 21 month old. Continuing to research e-learning for Dr. A's class and in Doc's class we are developing a web design and logo to launch a new website. This is really neat to see how talented my classmates are. I wish I had the cash and I would hire all of them and we would start our own web design and marketing firm. Until next time have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment