My favorite book

  • Wisdom of Our Fathers-Tim Russert

Favorite Songwriter

John Mayer

About Me

My photo
I am currently in graduate school at The University of Alabama. I am married to Nancy and have 2 children Stephanie and Todd. Stephanie and her husband have blessed us with 2 grandchildren Savannah 4 and Cooper 20 months. I am employed with a national contract foodservice company as a Corporate Controller

My Daughters Family

My Daughters Family
Savannah 4,Stephanie,Steve and Cooper 20 months

My Son and his Wife

My Son and his Wife
Me, Laura, Todd, Wife

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

It sure was nice to be off from school last week for Bama's spring break. Sounds kind of funny taking a spring break at my age but it is what it is. March 17 St. Patrick's day the wife and I went to Atlanta to see John Mayer again. 20,000 people sing a-long was great. He did a lot of stuff from 1998-2002 when he lived in Duluth, GA. The crowd went nuts. If you ever go to Phillips Arena in Atlanta stay at the Omni-CNN hotel because you never have to go outside and there is a walkway to the arena. This is the only way to see a concert.
I will be starting back on my readings this week for my project on behavior in the classroom. Until next time RTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment