My favorite book

  • Wisdom of Our Fathers-Tim Russert

Favorite Songwriter

John Mayer

About Me

My photo
I am currently in graduate school at The University of Alabama. I am married to Nancy and have 2 children Stephanie and Todd. Stephanie and her husband have blessed us with 2 grandchildren Savannah 4 and Cooper 20 months. I am employed with a national contract foodservice company as a Corporate Controller

My Daughters Family

My Daughters Family
Savannah 4,Stephanie,Steve and Cooper 20 months

My Son and his Wife

My Son and his Wife
Me, Laura, Todd, Wife

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Internship

Summer term starts today, June 1, 2010. I will be doing my "Capstone Project" as a writing assistant for the Business and Learning Internship Program. I will keep everyone posted as I move forward to August 7th graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment